Sunny Cove Camp
Please be advised that Sunny Cove is currently not in operation, as it is closed for maintenance and repair.
Located on Rainy Lake, Kiwanis Sunny Cove Camp is a youth resident camp that is heavily used by the residents of the Rainy River District. It has provided a positive outdoor recreational experience for the district for over 60 years.
- The main hall, Russell Hall, can host family reunions, weddings and barbecue's for up to 200 people
- MacGregor Hall acts as a activity hall and also has kitchen facilities
- sleeps 100 campers, and staff
- 8 sleeping cabins total
- Separate building with toilets and showers
- 2 of the cabins are accessible for the physically challenged (with toilets)
Check out our Sunny Cove Brochure! (PDF)
Sunny Cove Camp Fire#960 Highway 11, Watten Township
Seasonal Phone at Camp 807-274-1418
For more information or bookings please call the Memorial Sports Centre at (807)-274-4561
Sunny Cove Terms and Conditions form (PDF)