Fort Frances Power Corporation’s business office is located at 320 Portage Avenue (Town of Fort Frances Civic Centre) and accepts payment of customer accounts by the following methods:
- By Cheque: Please make cheques payable to the ‘Town of Fort Frances’ and include your account number on the front. A service charge is applied for cheques returned by the customer’s bank.
- In Person: Please present the entire invoice to the cashier. Payments may be made without charge at the Civic Centre. Night deposit boxes (cheques only - no cash) and interact are also available at the Civic Centre.
- Payment Depots: Other authorized depots also accept payments, but they may charge for the service. These include the: CIBC, TD Bank, Royal Bank, Northern Lights Credit Union, Scotia Bank and Bank of Montreal.
- Through Your Bank: Payments can be made by telephone, internet, or by Automatic Bank Withdrawal (ABW). With our “Automatic Bank Withdrawal" (ABW) agreement, you still receive your bill, but it gets paid automatically on the due date. Visit the Civic Centre to inquire about this option.
- Credit Card: Credit card payments using MasterCard can be made using the Paymentus Instant Payment Network. Learn more below:
Paying by Credit Card?
Fort Frances Power Corporation is pleased to add an additional payment option for customers interested in using their credit card to pay their bill. Paymentus Corporation is a third party automated payment service that accepts MasterCard
- You can pay your bill right away, any time, any day, 24x7.
- Paymentus will charge a convenience fee for each transaction.
How do I access this Service?
Customers should be ready with
- The 12-digit Fort Frances Power Corporation account number (located on your billing statement),
- The balance owed on your bill, and
- A credit card.
To access the service, either: Call toll free 1-877-543-8372 or Click on the image below to go to a secure third party website at Paymentus Corporation
Why is there a Convenience Fee?
Paymentus charges a fee to use their service. The fee covers payment handling and processing charges.
Is Fort Frances Power Corporation getting any part of the fee?
Fort Frances Power Corporation does NOT receive any part of the convenience fee. Paymentus is an independent company providing a service for Fort Frances Power Corporation customers.