Energy conservation and demand management have been identified as one of the most viable and cost-efficient means of meeting the Province of Ontario's energy needs. The Fort Frances Power Corporation is committed to developing and implementing conservation initiatives to promote energy efficiency and conservation amongst its electricity customers and is participating in the province-wide energy conservation incentive programs, which started in 2005.
The Fort Frances Power Corporation is pleased to announce the release a new suite of Conservation and Demand Management programs that will be available from 2015 to 2020. Programs are available for all customer classes including Residential, Small Commercial, Large Commercial and Industrial. To find out more about our program offerings or which programs may be right for you click on the following Save on Energy text to visit our Save On Energy website.
For Energy Conservation resources click on any of the icons below:
Alternatively you can contact us for details on our Energy Conservation Programs.
Further information on Energy Conservation can be found at the following sites:
- Office of Energy Efficiency -- http://oee.nrcan.gc.ca/
- Ministry of Energy -- http://www.mei.gov.on.ca/
- Canadian Energy Efficiency -- http://www.energyefficiency.org/
- We Conserve -- http://www.weconserve.ca/
- Energy Star -- http://oee.nrcan.gc.ca/energystar/
- Power Wise -- http://www.powerwise.ca/
- The Green Pages.ca -- http://thegreenpages.ca/portal/ca/